MixedBag, in collaboration videogame publisher Adventure Productions and C.I.N.I.C. Games, is happy to announce that after a successful Nintendo Switch launch earlier this month, The Wardrobe is launching today on PlayStation 4 in both Europe and America.
The Wardrobe is a 2D point & click adventure game in which you play as Skinny, a teen-skeleton with an impertinent attitude and a sparkling wit, willing to do anything to save his best friend’s soul from eternal damnation!
- A visually rich 2D point & click adventure game which pays tribute to the pop culture through a myriad of references.
- Inspired by the great ‘90s classics such as ‘Monkey Island’, ‘Day of the Tentacle’ and ‘Sam & Max: Hit the Road’, the game has a strong sense of humour and isn’t shy about dealing with mature and non-politically correct themes.
- More than 40 hand-illustrated and digitally colored locations, populated with more than 70 characters.
- Four types of actions for each hotspot and dialogues with multiple choices (full of funny answers to try)!
- Dozens of clever puzzles and many inventory objects to collect!
- Full mouse support on PlayStation 4 to better replicate that point and click feeling!
The game is priced at 14.99$ / 14.99€, with a 20% launch discount.
Founded in 2013, MixedBag is an italian based independent development studio and publisher focused on creating and developing new IPs for console, PC and mobile.
MixedBag has successfully launched games, both on digital market and as physical limited editions, on PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS, Wii U, Xbox One, iOS and Steam.
Our first two games, Futuridium and forma.8, have been hugely successful on a wide range of platforms, and both have been part of the PlayStation Plus lineup, with millions of downloads all over the world.