SOEDESCO and AOne Games kicked things up a notch today, with their announcement that dark fighting game Omen of Sorrow will release for PlayStation®4 both digitally and physically on the 6th of November. A brand new trailer has been released to celebrate this milestone.
Omen of Sorrow is a four-button fighting game inspired by classical horror, fantasy and iconic myths and legends. Players can find themselves battling in various dangerous and gloomy places, such as a raging forest fire or a sinister castle. Omen of Sorrow also features 12 legendary characters, such as the half-angel Gabriel and the strong but unlucky hunchback Quasimodo. All characters are connected by an intricate storyline full of internal struggles, spite and malice.
- Battle with 12 iconic characters and strategize with over 250 special moves
- Flirt with danger in dismal stages, inspired by age-old European legends
- Endure 36 grueling battles in Singleplayer, or beat up friends in local Versus
- Fight in Custom Rule Matches and fluent Online Ranked Matches
- Unlock special rewards by conquering arcade Mode and survival Modes
- Master your fighting skills in Tutorial mode and in the fully featured Training Room
SOEDESCO® is a worldwide publisher of both digital and boxed games on multiple platforms. Our portfolio includes third party titles like Wuppo, Owlboy, Tricky Towers, Among the Sleep and N.E.R.O. SOEDESCO also publishes their own IPs including Adam’s Venture® and Real Farm.
AOne Games is an experienced game development company based in Santiago, Chile. For more information, please visit www.aonegames.com/