Dark Eclipse, the first ever MOBA for PlayStation®VR, is now available globally. This free-to-play game is playable with either DUALSHOCK®4 or PlayStation®Move controllers.
Dark Eclipse is a passion project from Japanese developer and publisher SUNSOFT as the company celebrates its 40-year anniversary, a rare milestone in the videogame industry. The title marks the company’s re-emergence into Western markets as the company brings MOBA mechanics to VR for the first time.
- Free to Play, competitive online MOBA in VR
- Blends elements of MOBAs and RTS games
- Matches last anywhere between 10-30 minutes
- Easy to learn control scheme mastered for VR that allows players to drag and drop characters anywhere on the playing field for in depth and moment to moment strategizing
- Engage in a draft phase to pick a team of three “Leaders” from a roster of 15 characters including human “Heroes” and hellish creatures called “Dominators”
- Expanded MOBA tower management with five different types of Towers each with different buffs, abilities and attacks
- Multiple game modes, including solo play against computers, as well as player versus player matchups, either casual or competitive ranked mode
- Playable with either one DUALSHOCK®4 or the PlayStation Move controllers
Dark Eclipse is available now on the PlayStation Store.Follow Us On Social Media