Winking Entertainment and Perp Games continued relationship extends to the EU Retail Release of Paper Dolls on December 7th!
Following the release of Unearthing Mars 2: The Ancient War and Unearthing Mars 1 in The Ultimate VR Collection, Paper Dolls will get a standalone boxed release in EU territories on PSVR.
– Exploring an eerie ancient house with caution, in search of your daughter
– A fifteen hour campaign, unique movement design, and a fascinating collaboration of music
– Challenge your logical reasoning as the story becomes twisted
– The enemy who haunts the place is mysterious, evil, and is behind every danger.
– Only by conquering fear can you survive, but when you think it’s over, the real story begins.
Speaking about the continued partnership with Perp Games, Ran Wang , VP of Winking Entertainment says “Perp Games is doing an excellent job in releasing VR games physically. We are very excited to continue the partnership with Perp Games and bring our new games to more players.”
On publishing Paper Dolls, Rob Edwards, MD of Perp Games had this to say “Winking Entertainment really are leading the way in the PSVR market and it is great to be continuing our relationship with them. Paper Dolls is, in my opinion, one of the most spine-chilling titles on PSVR.”
Paper Dolls will be released at retail in EU territories on December 7th. Release dates in other territories to follow. We’ll keep you updated as they’re announced.Follow Us On Social Media